Fall is a beautiful time to get married in Bend, Oregon. The leaves are colorful, the weather is changing, and there are plenty of beautiful venues and local wedding vendors to choose from. We have provided rentals for Central Oregon fall weddings for the last 14 years and as such, have a few tips to share.
Plan the Perfect Bend Oregon Fall Wedding
A Few Tips on How to Plan the Perfect Bend Oregon Fall Wedding:
Bend Oregon Wedding Venue
There are so many amazing fall wedding venues in Bend, Oregon. We have wedding venues that offer outdoor space for you to erect a tent and take in the beautiful outdoors. The High Desert Museum is a great wedding venue for doing just this if you are able to reserve their highly sought after outdoor space.
Skyliner Lodge is a great option for a Bend Oregon fall wedding. It is nestled in the forest, with the river running behind it, and it offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Other popular Bend Oregon fall wedding venues include local vacation rentals with outdoor space for a wedding, White Aspen Creative, and Aspen Hall.
Bend Wedding Rentals
When renting tables, chairs, linens, and other items for your Bend Oregon fall wedding, be sure to choose items that complement your chosen venue and color scheme. For example, if you are getting married at Skyliner Lodge, you may want to choose rustic wooden tables and chairs, and linens in natural colors such as brown, green, and gold.
Fall Wedding Color Scheme
Central Oregon weddings are stunning with burnt orange, green, and yellow leaves in view. Choosing the right color scheme matters. Popular color schemes for Bend Oregon fall weddings include:
- Burgundy and Ivory
- Navy and Ivory
- Ivory with Soft Shades of Rose
- Ivory with Soft Shades of Rose & Burgundy Combined
- Eggplant Purple and Ivory
- Ivory with Burnt Shades of Orange and Burgundy
When choosing a color scheme for your wedding, be sure to consider the colors of your venue and the surrounding landscape.
Other Fall Wedding Tips
- Book your vendors early. Fall is a popular time to get married in Bend, so be sure to book your vendors well in advance, especially if you are getting married during peak wedding season.
- Be prepared for the weather. The weather in Bend can be unpredictable in the fall, so be sure to have a backup plan in case of rain or snow.
- Take advantage of the natural beauty of Bend. Bend is a beautiful city surrounded by mountains, forests, and rivers. Be sure to incorporate the natural beauty of Bend into your wedding ceremony and reception.
Fall Bend Wedding Rentals
Here are some rental items that you may want to consider for your Bend Oregon fall wedding:
- Tables and chairs – Popular choices include our rustic, wood chairs with pad and natural wood chairs with pad. Set the mood with a great chair rental choice.
- Linens – Floor length linens in a fall color scheme are always our preferred choice. If you are on a budget for your wedding, you may want to consider mid-length draped linens for guest seating and floor length elsewhere to save a little.
- Dance floor – A dance floor is a must for any wedding, regardless of the time of year. However, in the fall, you may want to continue placing this under a tent in case of inclement Central Oregon weather.
- Stage – Bringing in a live musician is a popular choice for any event, especially a fall event. It gives a more authentic and carefully curated feel to a rustic wedding compared to simply streaming music.
- Lighting – Overhead string globe lighting draped between trees can set the tone for your fall wedding. If renting a canopy tent, lights can be draped throughout the center to give a starlight feel.
- Sound system – If you are hosting a ceremony and on a budget, renting a small sound system may help keep your event within budget.
- Tents – I highly recommend renting a tent for any fall wedding. Central Oregon is known for its inclement weather and we have seen so many beautiful weddings rained out over the years or had their guests freeze. Don’t let this be you. Plan ahead and view this as almost an insurance policy for your guests being taken care of on your most special day.
- Heaters – Patio heaters are both a nice look and offer radiant heat for guests as they stand around mingling. We also carry tent heaters, which are really nice in the evening when the sun goes down or in the event of inclement weather.
- Corn hole boards – These are so “Bend” and perfect for any rustic fall wedding. They are also a lot of fun for your guests.
- Rustic wooden farm tables – These are stunning anytime of year, but especially in the fall.
A Few Additional Fall Wedding Items to Find in local Classifieds:
- Hay bales
- Outdoor fireplaces
Planning a Bend Oregon fall wedding can be a lot of fun, but it can also be a lot of work. By following the tips above, you can plan the perfect wedding that you and your guests will remember for years to come.